With its convenient size and user-friendly features, this unit is ideal for commercial establishments looking for an efficient way to store and sell beverages. Back right corner of unit is dented. Tested and fully functional. Subject to availability.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view of stored products, with an elegant trim in stainless steel
- Digital thermostat: Precise temperature management at the touch of a button, with an external display for added convenience
- Recessed LED lighting: Externally located controls make it easy to manage the interior light, keeping products in full view to increase impulse sales
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle adds an attractive touch
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock ensures a secure interior
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost system
- Adjustable chrome shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100 free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.