Chill white and sparkling wine while preserving red in two distinct temperature zones. Seamless stainless steel trim on glass doors bring elevated style under the counter. Gently tinted low-e glass doors offers added protection from UV rays. Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces. Both zones are illuminated by elegant LED lighting in a unique white hue. French door swing offers a dramatic presentation. Energy efficient design includes Conservation Mode and low-e glass. Fully equipped with door ajar and temperature alarms. Light scratches, tested and fully functional. Subject to availability.
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Low-e glass doors : Gently tinted glass provides a full view of stored wine while protecting your collection with energy efficient low-e glass
- Seamless stainless steel trim : Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel
- Digital thermostats : Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Two temperature zones : Independent zones let you accommodate all varietals at their proper temperature
- 42 bottle capacity : Store up to 21 standard 750 ml bottles in each zone
- White LED lighting : Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Fan-forced cooling : Internal fans ensure both interiors are evenly cooled from top to bottom
- French door swing : Two side-by-side doors with French door opening
- Stainless steel kickplate : Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Stainless steel trimmed wire shelves : Jet black wine shelves slide out easily for wine storage, with a seamless stainless steel trim to finish the look
- Temperature alarm : Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range
- Open door alarm : Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar
- Sealed back : Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Energy conservation mode : Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use
- Temperature Memory Function : Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- 100 Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.